If you delete a student account, all the data associated with the account including study progress will also be deleted. However, if you want to pause a student's access to the learning application without deleting their account - for example if a student is taking a longer break from the service - you can move them to "No Group" to temporarily suspend their access. Below are instructions on how to do that.
- In your web browser, go to our Webtool (https://tools.moominls.com) and log in with your admin credentials.
- Go to ORGANIZATION in the top navigation bar, then go to Groups on the left side.
- Choose the student's group and click Students to see all students in that group.
- Find the student account you want to suspend and click on their avatar to select them.
- Click the '-' sign to remove the student from the group.
- The page asks you to confirm that you want to remove the student from the group - click "REMOVE STUDENT(S)". The student should now be visible under "No Group".
- To resume the suspended student account, move the student from the "No Group" any other group within the organization. See instructions for moving students here.
Made with ❤️ in Finland
© Moomin Characters™, © 2022 Playvation Ltd. All rights reserved.